As a sign of good faith, make sure that the documents you are issuing to your staff — be it an NTE , a Performance evaluation, or the likes — if it requires the signature of other supervisors or HR, all the other signatures must be collected first before the employee is asked to sign. Doing so serves as an assurance to the employee that the document is official, has been reviewed and approved, not only by you but by your supervisors too. Asking an employee to sign a document that is not fully signed may be perceived as an act of bad faith and that you don’t mean well or are just tripping on the employee. Therefore, it is important to have the other signatories sign first, and employee signs last.
See the table below, to get a loan of Php 2,000,000.00, your monthly contribution should be at least Php 950.00 (Php100.00 of which is your employer’s share, so only Php 850.00 is actually deducted from your salary)
Requirements for Eligibility for Home Loan:
- Be a member for at least 24 months and has remitted at least 24 monthly contributions.
- Be 65 years old or younger at the time of loan application.
- Not be more than 70 years old at the maturity date of the loan.
- Have no outstanding housing loan from Pag-IBIG.
- Have no Multi-Purpose Loan in arrears at the time of housing loan application.
- Have no Pag-IBIG Housing Loan that was foreclosed, cancelled, bough back or subjected to dacion en pago.